Bhavya Bishnoi is a member of the prominent Bishnoi political family in Haryana, India. The Bishnoi family has a long history in Haryana politics, with its members actively participating in public service and political activities.
Bhavya Bishnoi, son of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister and Congress leader Chandra Mohan and grandson of former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal, entered politics to continue the family legacy. He has been associated with the Indian National Congress, one of the major political parties in India.
Bhavya Bishnoi’s political journey includes participation in various party activities, constituency work and other initiatives.
Bhavya currently serves as the youngest MLA from Adampur in the 90-member Haryana Assembly. Earlier, he had contested the 2014 Lok Sabha election from Hisar, Haryana on an Indian National Congress party ticket (unsuccessfully). He was the first parliamentary candidate to prepare a constituency-specific manifesto.
In 2018, Bhavya founded the Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF), a non-profit that aims to drive transformational change through evidence-based policymaking, impact interventions and development collaboration. Previously, Bhavya was the Special Projects Lead at the Global Education and Leadership Foundation (TGELF), where she co-led and co-managed Global Citizen India, a civic engagement and social impact movement that culminated in India’s largest movement Hui. The concert was held in Mumbai in November 2016.
|Full Name||Bhavya Bishnoi|
|Profession||Politician & Social Activist|
|Famous for||Haryana Legislative Assembly|
Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||16 February 1993|
|Age (as in 2023)||30 years|
|Birth Place||R/O 80 New Anaj Mandi, Adampur, Haryana.|
|Residence||R/O 80 New Anaj Mandi, Adampur, Haryana.|
|Constituency||Depending on the timeline|
|School||The Shri Ram School, Gurugram|
|College & Institute|
|Educational Qualification||Post graduate|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 11 inches (178 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||73 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38-34-12|
Affairs & More
|Wife||Pari Bishnoi (IAS)|
|Favorite Food||Domestic Food, Mutton Rice, Chicken & Roti|
|Favorite Actor||Ajay Devgan & Sunil Shetty|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Kajol|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Family & More
|Grand Father||Ch. Bhajan Lal (Politician)|
|Father||Kuldeep Bishnoi (Politician)|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading Book, Eating & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||4 Crore INR (in 2023)|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown facts About Bhavya Bishnoi
- Bhavya Bishnoi comes from the influential Bishnoi political family from Haryana, India.
- He is the son of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandra Mohan and grandson of former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal.
- Bhavya Bishnoi is associated with the Indian National Congress (INC), one of the major political parties in India.
- His entry into politics is part of continuing the family’s political legacy.
- The Bishnoi family has a long history of active involvement in Haryana politics.
- Information about Bhavya Bishnoi’s education may be available in official biographies or profiles.
- It is common for politicians to have a background in law, social sciences or related fields.
- Depending on the time frame of your question, Bhavya Bishnoi may have contested elections in specific constituencies.
- His political activities are likely to be related to the electoral politics of Haryana.
- Politicians often use social media platforms to connect with the public and share their views.
- You can get updates on Bhavya Bishnoi’s official social media accounts.
- Bhavya Bishnoi’s political career may include community and public service initiatives.
- This may include working on issues related to your constituency or participating in social welfare activities.
- Bhavya was born on 16 February 1993 in New Delhi, India, when his grandfather Ch. Bhajan Lal served as the Chief Minister of Haryana.
- Bhavya studied at The Shri Ram School, Gurugram, where he was also the school president.
- Bhavya topped Delhi-NCR in both Grade 10 ICSE board exams (97%) as well as Grade 12 IB exams (scoring 43 out of 45).
- Bhavya earned a bachelor’s degree in Government and Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science in London, United Kingdom, where he also captained LSE’s cricket team.
- Subsequently, he studied Modern South Asian Studies (MSc) at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom, where he achieved first-class honors in addition to earning an ‘Oxford Blue’ in cricket.
- Recently, Bhavya was pursuing Master in Public Administration (MPA) at Harvard Kennedy School, USA.
People Also Ask About Bhavya Bishnoi
1. Bhavya Bishnoi belongs to which political party?
ANS- Bhavya Bishnoi is associated with the Indian National Congress (INC).
2. What is the political background of Bhavya Bishnoi?
ANS- Bhavya comes from the prominent Bishnoi political family of Haryana, her father Chandra Mohan, was the former Deputy Chief Minister, and her grandfather Bhajan Lal, the former Chief Minister of Haryana.
3. Has Bhavya Bishnoi contested any election?
ANS- To know the election history of Bhavya Bishnoi, check the latest election results or news updates.
4. What is the constituency of Bhavya Bishnoi?
ANS- Depending on the time of your enquiry, Bhavya Bishnoi may be associated with a specific constituency of Haryana.
5. What are the major policy priorities or political stances of Bhavya Bishnoi?
ANS- Watch his speeches, interviews or official statements to understand his policy priorities. Politicians often express their views on various issues through these channels.
6. Is Bhavya Bishnoi active on social media?
ANS- Politicians often use social media to connect with the public. Check their official social media profiles for updates on their activities and statements.
READ MORE: Bhavya Bishnoi