Saloni Verma is an Indian Administrative Service officer of 70th rank of 2020 batch. Saloni was born on 26/07/1997 in Jamshedpur state-Jharkhand and brought up in Delhi, India. She spends most of her time in Delhi since childhood. She won the hearts of his family and relatives by securing 70th rank in Union Public Service Commission 2020. Her father’s name is Anish Sadana and mother’s name is Komal Verma. Saloni did not attend any coaching and prepared for her civil services on her own.
Lakhs of people appear for the Indian Administrative Service or Indian Police Service officer exam, but only a few candidates get selected. Because Civil Services Examination is considered to be one of the toughest examinations in India. Only those candidates who are extremely hardworking and determined get to taste success.
Saloni succeeded in the Union Public Service Commission in her second attempt. She completed his schooling and graduation in Delhi. She received her education till 12th from Convent of Jesus and Mary School. She graduated from Hindu College, Delhi University. Verma is very hardworking, clever and intelligent.
Her father works in the Supreme Court of India while her mother is a housewife. Saloni also has a younger brother, who is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
|Real Name||Saloni Verma|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS Officer)|
|Famous For||Her Motivational interview|
Saloni Verma’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||26/07/1997|
|Age (as in 2023)||26 years|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary School|
|College & Institute||Hindu College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
Saloni Verma’s Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 5 inches (167 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||62 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38′ 32′ 38|
Saloni Verma’s Affairs & More
Saloni Verma’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Bhelpuri, Kachori & Domestic Food|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Saloni Verma’s Family & More
Saloni Verma’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Cooking & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||8 Lakh INR|
Saloni Verma’s Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Will Update soon|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Fact About Saloni verma
- Saloni Verma is not married, but she has been dating her boyfriend Satyam Verma for almost 10 years.
- Saloni Verma’s favorite animals are cat and dog.
- Saloni Verma attracted people’s attention by clearing IAS exam in the second attempt.
- Saloni was a true childhood book genius. Saloni scored 89% marks in class 10th and in class 12th she scored 95% marks in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- She received B.A. Completed. Degree with 74% overall score.
- Saloni passed the UPSC exam in just two attempts. In 2019 he made his first attempt, but he could not prepare well enough, which affected his chances.
- Recognizing his lack of preparation, he dedicated the next year to intensive study and cracked the UPSC exam.
- Saloni follows a disciplined timetable to prepare for the UP SSC exam.
- She would wake up at 6 in the morning and begin her studies by 7 in the evening, generally studying for 8–10 hours every day.
- She sets goals daily and makes determined efforts to achieve them, often studying late into the night, around 2:30 am.
- Saloni lives with her best friend and family member for safety and freedom from fear. Whenever they encounter such a unique style, they start giving them encouraging and motivating messages.
- IAS Sahiba Saloni is currently dating Satyam Verma, but she is not married yet.
- Her training was done at LDSNA, Arunachal Pradesh. He is part of Assam Meghalaya cadre and started his training on December 9, 2021.
- In terms of salary, Saloni holds a level 10 position in the pay matrix.
- Her basic salary is Rs 57100, which includes additional allowances like Dearness Allowance (DA) of Rs 39597, Transport Allowance (TA) of Rs 3609, and DA on TA of Rs 613.
- The cut includes the National Pension System (NPS). CGEGIS of 6523 and 32, resulting in a total reduction of 6595. Hence, with government contribution of Rs 9188, his net in-hand salary is Rs 76712.
- In the interview stage, the panel asked her questions related to science, being an English language student, she did not know much about it, hence she could not answer the questions properly.
People Also Ask About Saloni Verma
1. Why hasn’t Saloni Verma married her boyfriend Satyam Verma yet?
ANS- During an interview, Saloni said, “Until Satyam becomes successful in his career, he will not marry” and this is his vow. She forced him to marry her several times but he did not agree. One thing is also that whenever he marries, he will marry Saloni Verma only.
2. Where is Saloni Verma currently working?
ANS- She is currently working in Delhi only.
3. How many brothers and sisters does Verma have?
ANS- She has a younger brother who is currently pursuing his graduation.
4. What is Saloni’s present age?
ANS- She is currently 27 years old.