Aparajita Roy Bio & More
Aparajita Roy is a woman officer of 2010 batch. At present his posting is in the division only. His father’s name is Vinod Roy (Divisional Forest Officer) and mother is Late ‘Roma Roy’. When she was 8 years old, her parents passed away in an accident. He had said that even at that young age most of the government employees were so inattentive towards the public. She then decided to become a part of the system and two decades later became the first female crime branch officer from the division. In school, she is the state topper.
Aparajita Roy holds a bachelor’s degree from the West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata. She obtained the BA LLB (Hons) degree in 2009. Scored 95.5 percentile in ISAC exam and received Smt. Ratna Pradhan Memorial Trophy for Best Girl All-Rounder at Tashi Namgyal Academy.
Aparajita Rai is a well-known name of women’s example. She is the first woman officer of Sikkim. Aparajita told in one of her interviews that she wants to share more information and ways of studying with the youth about civil services.
She passed the UPSC Civil Services Examination in his two attempts in 2010 and 2012. She is the second ranking to have secured a higher rank in the Civil Services Examination. She also received awards during her training, according to NDTV in 2015, including Best Lady Probationer for 1959 Bachelor Officers Awards Trophy, Field Combat for Mr. Venezuela Chandra Trophy, 55th Batch Senior Courses Awards Trophy and Best Turn Out for West were involved.
She completed the National Entrance Test (NAT) to pursue his secondary education and obtained a BA LLB (Hons.) degree from the National Science University of West Bengal, Kolkata in 2008. He also appeared for the Civil Services Examination in 2012. However, she could not explain it then.
She got 768th rank in CSE 2011 and re-appeared in 2012 with 39th rank.
Aparajita Roy’s Information
|Real Name||Aparajita Roy|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IPS)|
|Famous For||AIR 359 in 2011|
Aparajita Roy’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||18 May 1992|
|Age (as in 2023)||31years|
|Birth Place||Sikkim, India|
|Residence Place||Sikkim, India|
|School||Tashi Namgyal Academy, Kolkata|
|College & Institute||West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences in Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||BA LLB(Hons)|
Aparajita Roy’s Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 4 inches (163 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||60 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38′ 32′ 36|
Aparajita Roy’s Affairs & More
Aparajita Roy’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Mutton, Mishtie, Domestic Food|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh khan, Hritik Raushan|
|Favorite Actress||Priety Zinta|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
Aparajita Roy’s Family & More
|Father||Vinod Roy (Indian Forest Officer)|
|Mother||Late “Roma Roy”|
Aparajita Roy’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading & Writing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||90lakh INR (approx) as of 2023|
Aparajita Roy’s Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown fact About Aparajita Roy
- Does Aparajita Roy drink alcohol? No
- What is Aparajita Roy sigrate? No
- is Aparajita Roy’s married? Yes
- Who is Aparajita Roy’s best friend? Her Husband
- When she was 8 years old, her parents moved to Gujarat due to an accident.
- Such information is available that his father was from Force Department and mother was a home maker.
- Aparajita Roy, the youngest woman from the region of Efficient.
- His educational qualifications: West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences in Kolkata, where he obtained the BA LLB (Hons) degree in 2009.
- She passed the exam with good marks in two attempts.
- Aparajita Rai is the first woman IPS officer from Sikkim and currently she is heading the West Bengal cadre Aparajita Rai is the first woman IPS officer from Sikkim and currently she is heading the West Bengal cadre
- Aparajita Rai won awards at Police Academy, including Batch IPS Officers Trophy for Best Lady Outdoor Probationer, Shri Umesh Chandra Trophy for Field Combat, 56th Batch Senior Officers Trophy for Best Turn Out and West Bengal Government Trophy for Bengali Are.
- Getting into the Union Public Service Commission is a dream for many people, especially those who come from the underprivileged section of the society. One such candidate is Aparajita Rai, the first woman IPS officer from Sikkim.
- In 2012, Rai was successful in both her attempts to crack the UPSC Civil Services Examination. He is also given priority to uncover cases of smuggling of banned items including drugs and gold.
- Aparajita Rai had won several awards during her IPS training at the Police Academy, including the 1959 batch IPS Officers’ Trophy for Best Woman Outdoor Probationer, the Shri Umesh Chandra Trophy for Field Combat, the 55th Batch Senior Officers’ Trophy for Best Turn Out and West Bengal Government Trophy. for Bengali.
- However, Aparajita lost her mother Roma Rai when she was just 8 years old. From a young age, she knew how ruthlessly government employees treated the public.
- This was the time when he decided to appear for the Civil Services Examination. She passed the exam in her first two attempts and became the first woman IPS of Sikkim.
- During her schooling, Aparajita Rai excelled in academics and scored 96% in ICS Board Test in 2005. He received the Founder’s Medal from Tashi Namgyal Academy for being an all-rounder.
- In 2008 he won the Gold Medal in Public Administration and Jurisprudence. It was in 2010 when she appeared for the UPSC Civil Services exam for the first time and could not clear it.
- In 2011, Aparajita Rai once again attempted the UPSC Civil Services Examination and secured 769th rank. However, she was not satisfied with this.
- In 2011, he appeared for the UPSC exam for the third consecutive time and secured 358th rank. Presently, Aparajita Rai is leading the West Bengal cadre.
- Despite her busy schedule, she finds time for sports activities. Rai has also been the runner-up in the All India Police Badminton Championship.
People Also Ask About Aparajita Roy
1. Who is Aparajita rai?
ANS:- One such aspirant is Aparajita Rai, who is Sikkim’s first female IPS officer. In 2010 and 2011, Rai was successful in both of her attempts to crack the UPSC Civil Services exam. She is also credited for uncovering cases of smuggling of contraband including drugs and gold.
2. Is Aparajita Roy the first woman IPS officer of Sikkim.
ANS:- In the dynamic landscape of the Indian Police Service (IPS), Aparajita Rai’s name shines brightly as Sikkim’s trailblazing first female IPS officer. Her journey is an embodiment of unyielding determination, resilience, and a fervent commitment to public service.
3. Who is Aparajita husband?
ANS:- In 1997 she met her husband, Atanu Hazra, who was assisting at a shoot. They married despite her family’s disapproval. She has been nominated for an acting award and she stars in the TV show Lokkhi Kakima Superstar.
Read More Aparajita Rai: Woman of substance