Yogi govt to launch Matribhumi Yojana from Oct 2

Matribhumi Yojana

इस लेख में क्या है? देखें

On October 2, the Uttar Pradesh government will introduce the Matribhumi Yojana to aid in reunification with one’s ancestors.

A person will be required to pay 60% of the total cost under this programme in order to build a community building, hospital, school, or common service centre in the village in honour of an ancestor, with the government investing the remaining 40%. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath stated that the aforementioned structure will have the name of the individual’s ancestor.

Yogi govt to launch Matribhumi Yojana from Oct 2
Yogi govt to launch Matribhumi Yojana from Oct 2

The chief minister announced that the Bharatiya Janata Party was commemorating seva pakhwara on September 17 in honour of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, September 25 in honour of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay, and October 2 in honour of Mahatma Gandhi. She was speaking virtually at the opening ceremony of the Kisan Mela and Rural Development Exhibition organised by the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Smriti Mahotsa(Matribhumi Yojana)

There are several programmes that have been created with this in mind. Many towns will get free Wi-Fi and high-speed internet access. Every gramme panchayat will be connected to a better internet service. The people would receive 243 different sorts of services in relation to banks, police stations, and tehsils after it is finished, he claimed.

The chief minister claimed that because India’s economy is mostly rural, it is essential to use modern technologies in the agricultural sector. According to him, the focus should be on raising productivity and bringing down cultivation costs.(Matribhumi Yojana)

Farmers profit from the PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana, PM Bima Yojana, and minimum support price (MSP). As a result of a deal to grant farmers Rs 6,000 yearly from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, farmers for the first time stopped taking out loans from moneylenders, he added.(Matribhumi Yojana)

In UP, 2.60 crore farmers are getting its benefit.

According to Yogi, the BJP governments at the federal and state levels are carrying out Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay’s agenda as they fight to improve the lives of farmers.

“Through the PM Awas Yojana, the BJP governments are giving every impoverished person a roof. The toilet represents the dignity of women. According to him, another initiative to further Pt. Upadhyay’s aspirations is to provide drinking water to every home through the Har Ghar Nal Yojana.(Matribhumi Yojana)

Read More

Internal Links

Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana

Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik CGEPT 01/2023 Online Form 2022

Leave a Comment