Arya Rajendran is an Indian politician who made headlines as one of the youngest mayors in the world. She hails from Perunguzhi, a village in Thiruvananthapuram district, Kerala, India. Arya Rajendran is a member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist), often referred to as the CPI(M).
Arya Rajendran gained widespread recognition when she was elected as the Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram Corporation in Kerala, India, in December 2020. At the time of her election, she was just 21 years old, making her one of the youngest mayors in the world.
Her journey into politics started at a young age, and she was an active member of the Students Federation of India (SFI), the student wing of the CPI(M), during her college years.
|Real Name||Arya Rajendran|
|Political Party||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||12 January 1999|
|Age (as in 2023)||33 years|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Utrakhand, India|
|Residence||Dehradun, Utrakhand, India|
|College & Institute||All Saints College, Thiruvananthapuram (B.Sc Mathematics)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 7 inches (170 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||53 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||29-27-29|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Affairs & More
|Husband||K.M Sachin Dev|
|Favorite Food||Kachori & Domestic Food, Mutton shawarma|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Family & More
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading Book, Eating & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||4 Lakh INR (in 2023)|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Arya Rajendran
- Young politician Arya Rajendran, who became the mayor of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala at the age of 21, has gained fame for her remarkable achievements and contributions to Indian politics.
- Arya Rajendran’s election as Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram Corporation in December 2020 made him one of the youngest mayors in the world.
- This was a historic moment in Indian politics. She was only 21 years old at the time of the election.
- Arya Rajendran is a member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist), commonly known as CPI(M).
- His association with the party’s youth wing, the Students Federation of India (SFI), played an important role in his political journey.
- Before entering politics, Arya Rajendran was pursuing her studies.
- She was B.Sc. Mathematics student at All Saints College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Arya was actively involved in student politics as a member of SFI during her college years.
- This involvement helped him build a strong foundation for his future political career.
- Arya Rajendran’s rise to the position of mayor exemplifies the potential for young leaders to exert influence in local and municipal administration.
- His election was seen as evidence of his grassroots activism and dedication to public service.
- As Mayor, she has been involved in various initiatives and policies aimed at the development and welfare of Thiruvananthapuram.
- His tenure has seen efforts to address issues such as waste management, urban infrastructure and public services in the city.
People Also Ask About Arya Rajendran
1. Who is Arya Rajendran?
ANS- Rajendran is a young Indian politician who gained international attention when she was elected as the Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram Corporation in Kerala, India, at the age of 21. She is a member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist).
2. How old is Arya Rajendran?
ANS- Arya Rajendran was born on October 15, 1999. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, she was 22 years old.
3. What is Rajendran’s political party?
ANS- Arya Rajendran is a member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist), often referred to as the CPI(M).
4. Why is Rajendran famous?
ANS- Arya Rajendran became famous for being one of the youngest mayors in the world when she was elected as the Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram at the age of 21. Her election to this position made headlines and brought attention to her achievements and political career.
5. What are Rajendran’s achievements?
ANS- Arya Rajendran’s most notable achievement is her election as the Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram at a very young age. She has also been actively involved in student politics and has worked on various developmental initiatives in Thiruvananthapuram during her tenure as Mayor.
6. How did Rajendran become a politician?
ANS- Arya Rajendran’s political journey began with her active involvement in the Students Federation of India (SFI), the student wing of the CPI(M), during her college years. Her grassroots activism and party affiliations contributed to her rise in politics.
7. What has Rajendran done as Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram?
ANS- As Mayor, Arya Rajendran has been involved in initiatives related to urban development, waste management, and public services in Thiruvananthapuram. Her focus has been on addressing the city’s challenges and improving the quality of life for its residents.
Read More: Arya Rajendran