Devyani Singh Bio & More
Devyani Singh passed the UPSC IRS exam in 2022 in the second attempt with 11th rank. IRS Devyani Singh was born on 12 September 1997 in Haryana. She did his schooling from S.H Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh. After this, Devyani completed her graduate studies in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from BITS Pilani Campus in the year 2014. Devyani’s father’s name is Vinay Singh who is a social worker. She has been considering her father as her inspiration since the beginning.
|Real Name||Devyani Singh|
|Famous For||Her Motivational interview|
Devyani Singh’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||12 September 1997|
|Age (as in 2023)||26 years|
|Birth Place||Mahendragarh, Haryana, India|
|Residence Place||Mahendragarh, Haryana, India|
|School||S.H Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh|
|College & Institute||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from BITS Pilani Campus in the year 2014|
Also Read Ayushi Singh, UPPSC Rank62, Spirit of Vengeance, Family, Bio & More
Devyani Singh’s Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 6 inches (167.23 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||62 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38′ 32′ 38|
Devyani Singh’s Affairs & More
|BF|| Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
Devyani Singh’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Food|| Bhelpuri, Kachori & Domestic Food|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Devyani Singh’s Family & More
Devyani Singh’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Cooking & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||9 Lakh INR|
Devyani Singh’s Social Media ID
Devyani Singh’s study and dedication
The journey to become an IAS was not easy for Devyani, even after failing three times in a row, she did not lose confidence and continued working hard. She did not give up her hard work and continued failing in the years 2016, 2017 and 2018. Devyani could not even pass the pre exam in the first and second exams. In the year 2017, she reached the interview round, but her name did not appear in the final list.
Despite this, she did not give up and achieved success in the year 2020 and managed to get 222nd rank. After securing 222nd rank, Devyani was selected in the Central Audit Department and started training.
But, along with this she also continued studying. After this, gave the exam again in 2022 and this time got 11th rank in AIR and got success in IRS exam. In the year 2019, Devyani was selected in Rajasthan Public Service Commission, but never saw how many hours she used to study. She studied seriously without any tension. After getting a job in subterranean audit, she did not study for long.
But she used to study every Saturday and Sunday during the weekend. According to Devyani, the target was to get higher marks in official subjects in this year’s exam, and she was also successful. To prepare for the IAS exam, he also took the help of mock interviews, the benefit of which was also very strong. Devyani used to read newspaper daily.
Unknown Fact About Devyani Singh
- IAS Devyani considered her father as her inspiration to reach her goal of becoming an IAS. She grew up and received her education in Mahendragarh, Haryana.
- As far as her training is concerned, this IAS officer went to SH Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh.
- Her father Vinay Singh is in-charge of Hisar division.
- This talented lady obtained her bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from the Goa campus of BITS Pilani.
- IAS Devyani got the eleventh best score in UPSC CSE.
- She wanted to do this job since she was a 7-year-old child and saw her father serving the country.
- She has seen how hard his father works and how caring he is. His father has been a big reason for his progress. All today’s youth can learn from him.
- To get this job, this smart and careful officer plans to be passionate, determined and sure of himself.
- IAS Devyani Singh’s plan says that the hours spent studying and preparing are not as important as staying focused and learning all the time.
- When she got a job in Central Audit, she used to study only on Saturdays and Sundays in the week.
- She wanted to get the highest marks in additional subject in her last attempt. She also says that taking practice tests helps you prepare for the real exam.
- Devyani’s statement- “That the practice tests helped her a lot to prepare for the interview round”. He put a lot of effort into writing and reading newspapers every day. If you want to perform even better in the exam, you should use these tips.
- She is very popular with over 112K followers on Instagram and is one of the most inspirational bureaucrats India has ever seen.
Read More Meet IRS Devyani Singh who cracked UPSC by studying only on weekends