Divya Mittal is an IAS officer of 2013 batch, who has got rank 68 in Air. Divya was born on 23 November 1983 in Delhi. His father’s name is not known at present and mother’s name is Saroj Mittal. She is the Magistrate of Mirzapur District, Uttar Pradesh, who recently shared her insider tips on Twitter to crack the entrance exams of Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and UPSC – As Adhikari Got appointment.
IITian IAS officer Divya Mittal is a 2014 batch IAS of Uttar Pradesh cadre. Divya is currently serving as the District Magistrate and Collector of Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh.
In 2007, she obtained his engineering degree from the prestigious IIT Delhi. Later, she obtained his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 2009. She also passed the IIT and IIM entrance exams in 2011
Divya Mittal Quote- One must remain committed and motivated to achieve one’s goals and give top priority to IIT, IIM and UPSC preparation. She belonged to a middle class family. She is married to Gagandeep Singh Dhillon, with whom she has two daughters.
|Real Name||Divya Mittal|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS Officer)|
|Famous For||Her Motivational interview|
Divya Mittal’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||23 November 1983|
|Age (as in 2023)||40 years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|School||S.H Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh|
|College & Institute|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
Divya Mittal’s Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 3 inches (161 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||62 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38′ 32′ 38|
Divya Mittal’s Affairs & More
Divya Mittal’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Bhelpuri, Kachori & Domestic Food|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Divya Mittal’s Family & More
Divya Mittal’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Cooking & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||15 Lakh INR|
Divya Mittal’s Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
* Secret of Divya Mittal’s success
Divya commented on the benefits of morning study sessions and the method she used. To be motivated to wake up on time and start your studies. Mittal claimed that she kept her alarm clock too far away from her so that she had to reach up to turn off the alarm.
Divya studied for 100 to 120 minutes continuously with 18-minute breaks in between to concentrate. Additionally, Divya Mittal inspired candidates to try the Trata meditation technique, which involves focusing on one object to increase concentration.
Divya said, “Get closer to nature – go to the park and walk/sit, get some sunlight, even if just for 10-15 minutes. Get exercise, preferably outside, at least a 25-minute walk.”
In conclusion of her thread, Divya Mittal said that although her advice may seem direct, putting it into practice consistently can have a significant impact in reaching educational objectives.
She worked as an options trader in London before entering the civil service.
Unknown Fact About Divya Mittal
- Divya Mittal is an administrative service officer of 2013 of the Uttar pardesh cadre. As of january 2023, she is serving of the district magistrate and collector of Mirjapur, uttar pardesh
- Divya Mittal grew up in middle-class family in Delhi.
- Divya received a summer undergraduate research award while she was pursuing her graduation.
- in 2005, while she was pursuing her MBA Frome the indian institute of management (IIM), Bangalore, Divya got the opportunity to address the Asia-pacific Association of Derivatives Conference on pricing, Applications and Predictive ability of derivatives on Economic Data.
- Divya Mittal working on JP Morgan, a financial service company, in London, England, in 2007. She worked there as associate for around a year, managing and hedging billon-dollar portfolios of complex derivatives.
- Prior to become an IAS officer, Siva had a sort stings an IPS officer.
- in september 2022, she was posted as the District Magistrate & Collector of Mirzapur. Earlier, she was serving as the District Magistrate & Collector of Sant Kabir Nagar, Khalilabad, uttar pardesh.
- In her spare time, she loves to travel with her family.
- She is Very particular about her fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- During media conversation, Divya revealed that her husband, Gagandeep singh Dhillon, motivated her to become an IAS officer.
- Apparently, Divya did not attend any coaching classes to crack the civil services examination.
- Divya is very active on social media platform like Twitter and instagram and often shares motivational quotes on the platform. She keeps motivating upsc aspirants on social media and also shares various useful tips to crack the examination.