Tapasya Parihar IAS was born on the 22nd of November 1992 and her current age is 28 years. She has an unimaginable mind and perspective. She always believes in combating her weaknesses and getting something productive to sail her through different scenarios. She hails from the village of Jowa which is a part of Madhya Pradesh.
She did her schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya in Narsinghpur. This proud IAS officer went on to graduate from ILS Law College, Pune in the batch of 2015 and then decided to write the UPSC exam in which she managed to get a rank of 23 all India! Tapasya Parihar’s IAS mark sheet proves her work!
Tapasya’s father was a farmer in the village and her mom was the Sarpanch of the same village. She has decided to become an IAS officer after she had gotten a good ranking in her 12th board exams. She was from the science stream and keeping her IAS goal in mind took up law for her degree. Her decisions for life have been breathtaking.
She always believes in her passionate soul and curious mind. When she was a student, she thought of serving the nation with her uncountable works. Her religion is Hinduism and her caste is Rajput. She has many hobbies like acting, horse riding, drawing, and giving inspirational speeches.
Well, let’s look at the strategy of Tapasya Parihar for her IAS exams. Tapasya Parihar’s optional subject was law and her law degree helped her a lot for the exam. She believes that there is an overlap between preparation for the law syllabus and general studies subjects. Law had also helped her to understand current affairs better as it made it easier to break down any change in law and order of the nation.
Tapasya Parihar UPSC rank was 23. She managed to get this rank on the second attempt. She says that she was an average student in academics but always believed in hard work and dedication. This is the motto of her life. This unbelievable IAS officer has always believed in patience, hard work, and determination. She had taken coaching in Delhi for the exam but this is not required for everyone.
Taking coaching is a very personal choice and depends on the person’s ability. Some people prefer not to take any coaching. If you see that you need coaching, opt for it. If not, also it is okay. The keys of any examination are honesty and discipline. She said that she used to study for 8-10 hours. She inspires all the young people not only by her preparation but also by her great deeds and perspectives.
There are many motivational stories for the UPSC candidates to bring encouragement in them but the real and most important are those which come from the experienced person. The people who have combat the stereotypes and similar situations can give you better advice to be composed and calm in all the phases.
If you are a UPSC candidate, here is the IAS Tapasya Parihar biography for you. You must know about the lessons to learn from this strong woman. She is an IAS officer who passed out from the 2017 exams of UPSC. She is an inspiration for many, so let’s go through the article which serves as Tapasya Parihar’s biography.
|Civil Servant (IAS Officer)
|AIR3 in 2012
Tapasya Parihar’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth
|22nd of November 1992
|Age (as in 2023)
|Jowa Village, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh
|Chhota Udaipur, Gujrat
|Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narsinghpur
|College & Institute
|India Law Society’s Law School, Pune
Tapasya Parihar’s Physical Stats & More
|5 Feet & 6 inches (165 Cm)
|Body Measurement (Approx.)
Tapasya Parihar’s Affairs & More
|Name not known
Tapasya Parihar’s Favorite Things
|Bhelpuri, Kachori & Domestic Food, Mutton shawarma
|Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor
|Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam
|Yellow, Black & Pink
|Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann
|Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.
Tapasya Parihar’s Family & More
|Vishwash Parihar (Farmer)
Tapasya Parihar’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Eating & Travelling
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|1.6 crore INR
Tapasya Parihar’s Social Media ID
|Click To Follow Her
|Click To Follow Her
|Click To Follow Her
Unknown Fact About Stuti Charan
- IAS Stuti was born in a village named Khari Kalla in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (Stuti Charan IAS Family)
- Her father Ram Karan Bareth is working as Deputy Director in Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation and mother Suman is a Hindi lecturer.
- Stuti’s younger sister Neeti is a dentist. Her father was an IAS officer of 1974 batch.
- Stuti IAS Age: Most of the candidates preparing for UPSC exam are in a dilemma whether to prepare for civil services along with the job or leave it… sometimes even a few years pass in this dilemma.
- But we have many such examples in which UPSC aspirants prepared for Civil Services along with their full time job and also cracked the exam.
- Stuti IAS Rank: Stuti Charan passed the UPSC exam in her third attempt in 2012 (UPSC Exam With Job).
- During that time she was working as a probationary officer in UCO Bank. In this he had secured third rank.
- Stuti Charan is currently posted in Chhota Udaipur, Gujarat.
- IAS topper Stuti Charan cracked the UPSC Civil Services Exam in 2012.
- Before becoming an IAS officer, she used to work as a probationary officer in a bank.
- However, he had to do something for his country and keeping this in mind he started preparing for the UPSC exam.
- Stuti always wanted to work for the betterment of the society.
- To realize his dreams, she decided to take part in the UPSC exam.
- She not only passed this difficult exam but also got the best rank. Stuti Charan secured All India 3rd rank in UPSC exam.
- Stuti Charan was dreaming of becoming an IAS officer since childhood.
- Stuti did her schooling from Bhilwara, she studied from Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya (Hurda) here.
- After this, he took admission in Lachu Memorial College of Science and Technology, Jodhpur for graduation studies.
- After graduation, she came to Delhi for further studies, where she did Post-Graduation Diploma in Personnel and Marketing Management course from IIPM, New Delhi.
Also Read: Tapasya Parihar Bio & More