Goddeti Madhavi is an Indian politician. She was elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from Araku, Andhra Pradesh in the 2019 Indian general election as a member of the YSR Congress Party. She is the youngest member of parliament from Andhra Pradesh. She is a physical education teacher. Her father, the late Goddeti Demudu, was a communist leader and former legislator.
On October 18, 2019, Madhavi married Siva Prasad, who had played a key role in her poll campaign. she is alumni of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
|Real Name||Goddeti Madhavi|
|Famous For||Being the Youngest Member of Parliament In India in 2019|
Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1992|
|Age (as in 2023)||31years|
|Birth Place||Keonjhar, Odisha, India|
|Residence||Keonjhar, Odisha, India|
|caste||Scheduled Tribes (ST)|
|School||Local school of Keonjhar, Odisha|
|College & Institute||B.Tech Frome the institute of Technical Education & research(ITER), Bhubaneshwar in 2017|
Also Read Sangeeta Kaliya, Air7, Career, Edu, Marital Stats, Family, Bio & More
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 4 inches (163 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||63 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38-34-36|
Affairs & More
| Husband||Kusireddi Siva Prasad|
|Favorite Food||Kachori & Domestic Food, Mutton shawarma|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Family & More
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading Book, Eating & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||12 lakh INR (in 2023)|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Goddeti Madhavi:
- Goddeti Madhavi was also the victim of an obscene video, featuring a distorted image of her, which was circulated on social media.
- Some discrepancies were found in his father’s name, which was raised before the Chief Electoral Officer.
- Goddeti Madhavi completed his degree in Mechanical Engineering from Shiksha ‘O’ Research University, Bhubaneswar in 2018.
- She was preparing for civil examinations when BJD, through her maternal uncle Harmohan Soren, approached her to contest from Keonjhar constituency.
- Being a reserved tribal constituency, BJD was looking for an educated woman to contest from here.
- Goddeti Madhavi was elected to the Lok Sabha, the lower house of India’s Parliament, in the 2019 Indian general elections.
- She won from the Keonjhar constituency in Odisha, making her one of the youngest MPs in India at the age of 25.
- Goddeti Madhavi is a member of the Biju Janata Dal (BJD), a regional political party in the state of Odisha.
- The BJD is known for its regionalist and federalist approach.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree, and her election at such a young age garnered attention for her achievements at a relatively early stage in her career.
- Goddeti Madhavi’s victory in the 2019 elections not only made her the youngest MP but also drew national and international attention to her success, breaking records and setting an inspirational example for young people interested in politics.
People Also Ask About Goddeti Madhavi:
1. What is Goddeti Madhavi’s marriage?
ANS- Primary Chandrani Murmu is not married i.e. she is currently single.
2. Does Goddeti Madhavi have any political relative?
ANS- Yes, his maternal grandfather, Harihar Soren, was a Congress MP from Keonjhar constituency in Odisha in 1980 and 1984. She always wanted to enter politics, but it was a desire she kept to herself.
3. What is the educational qualification of Goddeti Madhavi?
ANS- She holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree, and her election at such a young age garnered attention for her achievements at a relatively early stage in her career.
4. Who inspired Goddeti Madhavi to enter politics?
ANS- Her uncle, Harmohan Soren, suggested her to contest the Lok Sabha Election. Chandrani thought he was joking and did not take his suggestions seriously but her uncle talked to her about it the next day and she agreed.