IAS Exam Eligibility
IAS Exam Eligibility: Hello friends, welcome to you in this article today, through this article, you will be given detailed information about how to become an IAS, because in the present time, most of the job seekers are engaged in the preparation of UPSC, but they do not know the right strategy. Because of which they have a lot of problems.
UPSC is the most difficult exam of our country, it is not in everyone’s capability to pass this difficult exam because it requires hard work as well as courage. If you become an IAS officer, then the dignity of this post is very different and the identity itself is different, then for this you have to first clear the exam to become an IAS because the exam is very difficult and this difficult exam To qualify, you need to have both passion and passion. You have to work hard to become an IAS officer.
IAS Exam Eligibility- Friends, if you know that by qualifying UPSC, you will be able to become an IAS only till District Collector or District Magistrate, then it is not so because if you become an IAS officer, then you become a different identity and in our country Administrative heads and secretaries of all departments are mostly made by a senior IAS officer, especially the cabinet secretary, the secretary of the Government of India or the secretary of any state or the secretary of any central ministry, is made by an IAS officer.
It is such a matter of pride to become, if you become an IAS, then your dignity becomes somewhat different. In our country, the highest rank in the Indian Administrative Service is of IAS officer and only one IAS officer is made to hold any high position in the country,
So all the people who are preparing for UPSC should keep this thing in their mind. It must be going on that I wish to become an IAS officer but becoming an AS officer is not that easy, for this you have to work hard and do hard penance.
Friends, if you want to become an IAS officer, then this news will be very important for you, because here you will be given detailed information about what should be the initial strategy to become an IAS and what should be the strategy to become an IAS.
So You have remained our marriage till the end of tomorrow, here you will get accurate and correct information, due to which your preparation will be very good and it will also be told about what is the qualification of becoming an IAS.
In the present times, if you go anywhere and see a big officer there, then know that it must be a UPSC qualifier officer who has qualified and gone to a big post, then you would also have this curiosity in your mind.
IAS Exam Eligibility- Would wish that we too would come on such a big post but for this you will have to work hard. Civil service is considered to be the biggest post in our country and it can be done by any candidate who has hard work and courage.
For any excellent post in our country, an IAS officer is given the first priority. So today we will give you detailed information about what should be the qualification to become an IAS, so you are getting ready till the end of this article, here you will be given accurate information.
What is the qualification to become an IAS
IAS Exam Eligibility- Hello friends, today through this article, all the people who are thinking about the preparation of UPSC, first of all it is necessary to know this very well that if you want to become an IAS then what is the qualification to become an IAS. information should be obtained.
Today, through this small article, you will be told what is the qualification required to become UPSC, then you will stay till the end of this article, here you will be told about what is the qualification for UPSC.
If you want to become an IAS officer by doing UPSC, then you must have the following qualifications-
- To qualify UPSC, the minimum educational qualification should be graduation, that is, to give UPSC exam, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized board.
- You must have a graduation degree from any subject in graduation, the subject does not remain in anyone’s exam, so you must have a graduation degree from any subject.
- Such candidates who are studying in graduation third year can also apply online for UPC exam.
- It is not necessary to pass graduation, even if you are in last year, you can give exam.
- You must be minimum 35 years old and maximum 32 years old to appear in the UPSC exam.
- If you are OBC candidate then your age limit will be relaxed by 3 years and if you are general candidate then you will not get any lien in age limit and if you are sc-st candidate then your age limit will be relaxed by 5 years Relaxation will be given and if you are a disabled candidate then your age limit can be relaxed by 10 years.
- Before applying online, read the notification thoroughly and then apply online.