Railway Group D Fee Refund
Railway Group D Fee Refund 2023: Hello friends, welcome to you in this article, today you are being given a big update through this article, if you had given the Railway Group D exam, then this news is going to be very important for you, because through this article you will get Railway A big notification of Group D has come out, you will be given detailed information about it.
Now the link of Railway Group D fee refund has been activated by the Railway Recruitment Board on all websites, if you had also given the exam of Railway Group D, then this news is going to be very important for you, in such a situation, you can read this article of ours. Will definitely stay till the end.
In this news, you will be given detailed information about the refund of Railway Group D, how you can get your fee refunded, you will be given detailed information about all the processes that will be done till the end of this article. Will definitely remain.
The link of Railway Group D Fee Refund 2023 has been activated by the Railway Recruitment Board on its official website, in such a situation, an important update has come out for all the students who had given the Railway Group D exam, for this you can get your If you have to give bank account details, then you stay in this article, here you will be given detailed information through which process you can get railway group D free refund.
The link has been activated by the Railway Recruitment Board for refund of Railway Group D fees on April 14, 2023 at around 10:00 am. Do it otherwise this process will be closed after 30th April then you cannot get your fees refunded so if you want to get the fee of ₹ 500 refunded then you can click on Railway Group D Fee Refund Link 2023 as soon as possible there After completing all the given details, get your fees refunded.
Railway Group D Fee Refund 2023-
Hello friends, a big update has been given to you through this article, if you had given the Railway Group D exam and you must have deposited a fee of ₹ 500, then there is a golden opportunity for you to get your money back.
The process of refund of fees has been activated by the Railway Recruitment Board, it is expected that you can get your fees refunded as soon as possible by applying online before April 30, otherwise your fees are not refunded.
If you have given the exam of Railway Recruitment Board, then this news will be very important for you, because through this news, your amount of ₹ 500 will come back to your account, then you must remain here till the end of this article. Detailed information will be given about Railway Group D Fee Refund 2023, how you can get your money back by applying online, then you will be given detailed information here till the end of this article.
Railway Group D Fee Refund 2023 Important Information-
Friends, if you had given the Group D exam under the Railway Recruitment Board and for which you had paid an amount of ₹ 500, then you have been given a golden opportunity by the Railway Board, you can claim your ₹ 500 amount can be refunded, in such a situation, important guidelines have also been issued regarding RRB Group D Fee Refund 2023.
Keeping all these guidelines in mind, you will have to apply online Following are the guidelines-
- First of all, within 30 April You will have to apply online otherwise you will not be eligible for the application.
- At the time of applying online, you had to pay an amount of ₹ 500, but a ₹ 100 bank charge will be deducted by the Railways and the amount of ₹ 400 will be sent to your account.
- Wrong information will be entered then your money will not be refunded.
- Only one person can apply online for one account, if more than 1 person apply online in one account then their fees will not be refunded.
- For this you need to have the registration number, if you have forgotten the registration number, then you can get your registration by going to the registration page.
RRB Group D Fee Refund 2023: How to Update Your Bank Account Details –
If you have given Group D exam in Railway Recruitment Board, then this news will be very important for you because through this article you can get ₹ 500 in Railway Group D exam. Form was filled in which your money will be returned, then you will have to go through all these processes so that your money will be returned.
If you have paid a fee of ₹ 500 for Group D through their official website by the Railway Board for the level-1 post of RRC, then your money will be refunded, for this it is mandatory for you to update your bank account. if you do not update the bank account, then the money will not come in your account.
To update the bank account, you have to follow the following process-
- First of all, the link for refund has been activated by the RRB Group D board to the candidate. That link has to be opened.
- After that a page for Railway Group D Fee Refund 2023 will open on the screen of your laptop or mobile phone.
- After that here you will first be asked your registration number and date of birth and security code, it is mandatory to fill these three things.
- After that a new page of yours will open and in this page you will be asked the account number of the bank, after that the IFSC code will be asked and then your name will be asked, fill all these things correctly and then once again Check whether the bank account details given by you are correct or not, if correct, then you click on submit.
- Once you submit your bank account details will not be updated, in such a situation, before submitting, click on it two-three times.
- Check whether you have filled everything correctly or not, if there is any problem, then you can edit before submitting.
- If you submit once, then you will not be able to submit again.
- After that you will have to You have to click on the submit button and after the final submission, a printout interface will appear in front of you, print it and keep it with you for future work.