Rivaba Jadeja’s Full name is Ravindrasingh Jadeja. She was born on 2 November 1990. She is an Indian politician. She is a member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly from Jamnagar North Assembly constituency as a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. She was elected on 8 December 2022. She is married to Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja.
|Being the wife of Cricketer Ravindra Jadeja
Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth
|2 November 1990 (Monday)
|Age (as in 2023)
|City Montessori School, Gujrat
|College & Institute
|Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science
Also Read: Nikhil Kumaraswamy, Party, Career, Family, Gf, Edu, Bio & More
Physical Stats & More
|5 Feet & 4 inches (166 Cm)
|Body Measurement (Approx.)
Affairs & More
|Ravindra Jadeja (Cricketer)
|Kachori & Domestic Food, Gajar Halwa
|Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor
|Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam
|Yellow, Black & Pink
|Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann
|Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.
Family & More
|Hardev Singh Solanki (Businessman)
|Prafullaba Solanki (an employee of Indian Railway)
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Dancing & Singing
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|22 lakh INR (in 2023)
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Rivaba Jadeja.
- Rivaba Jadeja is an Indian politician. She is the wife of Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja. in November 2022, she hit the headlines when when she was granted ticket from Bhartiya janta party to contest the gujrat assembly election from the Jamnagar north constituency.
- Rivaba Jadeja was one of the participants in the 2018 protest against Deepika Padukon- starrer film “Padmavat”
- Before venturing into politics, Rivaba jadeja worked as a social worker in Gujrat, where she often advocated for the rights of women.
- She was appointed as the chief of the women’s wing of karni sena, a right-wing organization of the kshatriya community, in 2018.
- in the same year Rivaba jadeja started working as a party worker for the bhartiya janta party in Gujrat. She was nducted in the party in the presence of Gujarat’s Agriculture Minister RC Faldu and MP Poonam Madam.
- In 2018, Rivaba Jadeja came into the limelight when she attracted controversy after she bumped her car into the bike of a police constable in jamnagar city in Gujarat.
- Soon, She reported the matter to the nearby police station and claimed that the constable assaulted her.
- However, the constable accused Rivaba of Rash driving. The police detained the constable, who was letter released on bail.
- In 2022, Ravindra Jadeja, the skipper of the cricket team Chennai Super Kings Dedicated the victory of CSK Over Royal Challengers Bangalore during the IPL Matches to his wife, Rivaba.
- During a media talk, he said that the first victory was special to him, and he wanted to give the credit of that victory to his wife, He said.
More Information About Rivaba Jadeja
Rivaba Jadeja, known as Riva Solanki before her marriage to Indian Cricketer Ravindra Jadeja in 2016, is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from the Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science Rajkot. She was appointed as chief of the women’s wing of Karni Sena, a right-wing organization of the Kashtriya community last year, which had gained prominence, albeit the notorious kind, for launching massive protests against Deepika Padukone-starrer ‘Padmaavat’ in 2018.
She forayed into politics to hold people accountable for their actions. In March 2019, she joined BJP in Gujarat in the presence of state Agriculture Minister RC Faldu and MP Poonam Madam.
Read More: Rivaba Jadeja