Yuvraj Marmat Bio & More
Yuvraj Marmat is an IAS officer of 2022 batch. He is presently working in Chhattisgarh Cadre. He was born on 19 April 1990 in Malarna Choudh, Jaipur district of Rajasthan. Her father’s name is Sitaram Meena, who is a retired Deputy Director-Public Relations Officer.
Yuvraj Marmat, an IAS officer of Chhattisgarh cadre of 2022 batch, posted as Assistant Collector in Raigad district, married Telangana cadre IPS P. Monika in the court. P. Monika is also a 2021 batch police officer of the Telangana cadre. Both the couples got married in the court in a simple way, not for show off. Raigarh Collector Taran Prakash Sinha blessed the newly weds. District Panchayat CEO Jitendra Yadav also congratulated and presented gifts to the newly married officers. IAS Yuvraj Marmat and IPS P. Monika obtained marriage license from Additional Collector Santan Devi Jangde. Other officers and employees of the district administration congratulated the newlyweds.
IAS Yuvraj Marmat pursued his B.Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT BHU and cleared the GATE exam in 2014 apart from qualifying for the Indian Services of Engineering. Despite the challenges he faced, he persevered and managed to secure 457th rank in the UPSC exam in his 6th attempt, which resulted in his appointment as an IAS officer in 2021.
Yuvraj Marmat’s Information
|Real Name||Yuvraj Marmat|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS)|
|Famous For||AIR 358|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||19 April 1990|
|Age (as in 2023)||33years|
|Birth Place||Malarna Choudh, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Residence Place||Malarna Choudh, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||KVCY School Madhapur|
|College & Institute||BHU IIT|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech degree in civil branch from IIT BHU.|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 9 inches (176 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||78 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||40′ 38′ 15|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Affairs & More
|Wife||P. Monika (IPS Officer)|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Mutton, Mishtie, Domestic Food|
|Favorite Actor||Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Rekha|
|Favorite Color||White, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Destination||Iran, Britten|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Family & More
|Father||Sitaram Meena (Public Relations Officer)|
|Mother||D.r Saroj Meena|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading & Writing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||2 Crore INR (approx) as of 2023|
Yuvraj Marmat’s Social Media ID
|You Tube Chanel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Fact About Yuvraj Marmat
- Yuvraj Marmat was born and brought up in Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan.
- Yuvraj Marmat’s entire family lives in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- He did his schooling from KVCY Madhapur and studied till 12th in Jaipur.
- After completing his schooling, he enrolled in IIT BHU and from there he completed his graduation.
- After graduation, he gave the GATE exam and cleared it in the first attempt itself. After that he got a call for joining letter and he also joined. After about 1 year of job, considering her own confidence level, she decided to do UPSC.
- Marmat’s father was a PRO, that’s why he wanted his son to become an IAS.
- During his interview, Marmat’s statement was that he would not get any satisfaction in life, so he left the civil job and got an IAS job.
- He studied Hindi medium from childhood till 8th class and later he did his middle English.
- Marmat is a man of saintly nature and good personality.
- Marmat has great attachment to the natural environment.
- He also likes animals a lot, and he has two dogs at his home.
- Marmat completed IAS even after doing IIT, due to which he is being praised a lot on social media and positive comments are coming.
- He also cleared the GATE exam in 2013, during which he also got selected in Indian Oil.
- He also passed the Indian Engineering Service.
- After this, he prepared for UPSC while working and emerged as an IAS officer in 2022 in the sixth attempt.
- He told in his interview that he himself is an average student and he had to read a lot to clear the mains of upsc.
- He is an idealistic IAS Officer, who keeps sharing inspirational videos on his Instagram.
- According to him, no matter how brilliant a student is, revision is the only thing needed in his studies.
- He wants to give the credit of success in his life to his father.
- He himself told in his interview that his family belongs to a middle class family.
People Also Ask About Yuvraj Marmat
1. Who is Yuvraj Marmat’s wife?
ANS:- His wife’s name is IPS P. Monika who is currently working in Telangana cadre court.
2. What is the real age of Yuvraj Marmat?
ANS:- According to 19 April 1990, his present age is 33 years.
3. Yuvraj is Marmat’s father?
ANS:- His father’s name is Sitaram Meena and he is known as Public Relations Officer.
4. Is IAS Yuvraj’s have any child?
ANS:- Yes, He has a daughter But her name is not available.
5. Was IAS officer Yuvraj a brilliant student?
ANS:- No, he was an average student who cleared the IAS exam on his own hard work.