Saumya Sharma is a lottery official of 2017 back, who has cracked the civil examination by securing All India Rank 9th. Saumya Sharma was born in 1994. Soumya’s father’s name is Ashok Sharma and mother’s name is Sharma and both are doctors. Saumya also has a brother named Abhishek Sharma. Soumya graduated from National Law University, Delhi. Soumya’s parents are residents of Nagloi, Delhi and Soumya’s childhood is also here.
He made everyone happy when he cleared the CSE preliminary round in his very first attempt. He worked hard to prepare for the Mains test. She is so strong, focused and determined that she passed the main exam despite having a 103 degree fever. He felt ill on the day of the test, but didn’t let it stop him from pursuing his dream. His family members and doctors took good care of his health.
|Real Name||Saumya Sharma|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS Officer)|
|Famous For||AIR9 in 2017, First Attempt Qualify in UPSC|
Saumya Sharma’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||1994 in Rajasthan|
|Age (as in 2023)||29 years|
|Birth Place||Nangloi, Delhi, India|
|Residence||Nangloi, Delhi, India|
|School||St. Teresa Higher Secondary School in Delhi|
|College & Institute||National law University, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in law|
Also Read Anju Sharma, AIR22, First Attempt, Family, Edu, Husband, Bio & More
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 5 inches (163.45 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||69 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||36-32-36|
Affairs & More
|Husband||Archit Chandak (IPS Officer)|
|Favorite Food|| Kachori & Domestic Food, Mutton shawarma|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Saumya Sharma’s Family & More
Saumya Sharma’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Eating & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||60 lakh crore INR|
Saumya Sharma’s Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Saumya Sharma
- At the age of 3, Soumya became fond of reading newspapers.
- In 2010, he topped his school in class 10th.
- At the age of 16 she lost her hearing and now wears hearing aids to hear.
- Soumya aspired to become a neurologist as her parents were doctors but later changed her decision and started studying law.
- When she was in the final semester of her law degree, she started preparing for the UPSC exam.
- She studied 16-17 hours every day to pass the UPSC exam.
- Saumya Sharma secured 9th rank in 2017 UPSC exam and was the Delhi topper. This was his first attempt. She never took coaching classes but she joined many test series like ‘Insights Online’ etc.
- At the time of UPSC main exam he developed fever of 103 degrees.
- He cracked many campus placement interviews, which helped him crack UPSC interviews
- This IAS officer did something incredibly courageous and beyond belief. He has shown that if you chase your dreams no one can stop you.
- She did the best job in his very first attempt, which impressed many people.
- You might be thinking that this policeman is very brave and calm. This is correct.
- In 2017, she reached her goal, which made everyone happy. This IAS officer stood ninth in all India.
- You must have read in the above story how brave, determined, intelligent, loyal, persistent, goal-oriented, hard-working, intelligent and hard-working she was.
- All these have helped him to perform well in the examination. She reached her goal in the very first attempt.
- Even though she lost her hearing, she did not give up and kept working hard to reach her goal.
- We are all amazed by this because people can’t go through such tough times and still come out on top.
- She has been a real inspiration and human angel who has taught everyone in the country to be smart, motivated and work hard to reach their goals.
- IAS Soumya thinks that you should make a plan before starting to study for this exam.
- You should make plans based on your skills and weaknesses and stick to them.
- You need to think narrowly and learn about everything slowly.
- You should try to take notes on each topic and practice writing answers as much as possible.
- This will help you find out your strengths and weaknesses and improve your exam results.
People Also Ask About Saumya Sharma
1. Who is Soumya Sharma’s husband?
ANS- Her husband’s name is Archit Chandak. He is an IPS officer of the same batch.
2. Does Soumya Sharma have any children?
ANS- No information has been received about this yet. Which we will update soon.
3. How many brothers and sisters does Saumya Sharma have?
ANS- Soumya has a younger brother named Abhishek. Abhishek is completing his law preparations.
4. What does Soumya’s father do?
ANS- Her father is a doctor, who has been working in a private hospital in Nagloi, Delhi for 25 years.
IAS Saumya Sharma Biography: Let’s Learn Lessons From …