IAS Anju Sharma is a bright student of 1991 batch who passed AIR 22 in her first attempt. She is currently an IAS officer of Gujarat cadre. IAS Anju Sharma was born in 1969 in Rajasthan. His father named Anju after Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid, because he is a big fan of both of them. UPSC exam is one of the toughest exams in the world. It is even more difficult to crack it in the first attempt.
But Anju Sharma cracked it in the very first attempt. After doing MBA, Anju started preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examination. However, by working on her weaknesses, she had strengthened her studies so much that she had succeeded in this exam in the first attempt itself. When Anju cracked this exam, she was only 22 years old.
UPSC Civil Services Examination is considered to be the toughest exam in the country. Cracking this exam is not easy. Many times, even the candidates who get success in big competitive exams, do not get success when they appear in this exam. However, today in the Success Story column we are going to tell you about a person who failed in class 10th and 12th but did not give up.
She did not let her failure overpower her, but kept studying twice as hard. The result was that, when she appeared for the UPSC Civil Services Examination, she passed it in the first attempt itself. This may sound a bit surprising, but this is the reality. We are talking about IAS officer Anju Sharma, who became an officer by passing the UPSC Civil Services Examination at the age of just 22. Let us know about them in detail.
|Real Name||Anju Sharma|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS Officer)|
|Famous For||AIR22 in 1991, First Attempt Qualify in UPSC|
Anju Sharma’s Personal Life & More
|Date of Birth||1969 in Rajasthan|
|Age (as in 2023)||54 years|
|Birth Place||Rajasthan, India|
|School||St. Teresa Higher Secondary School in Rajasthan|
|College & Institute||BSc and MBA from the University of Rajasthan in Jaipur|
Also Read Dr. Renu Raj, Edu, AIR3, Family, Children, Posting, Bio & More
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5 Feet & 5 inches (163.45 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||69 Kgs|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||40-34-38|
Affairs & More
|Favorite Food|| Bhelpuri, Kachori & Domestic Food, Mutton shawarma|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Raushan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor, Yami Gautam|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Black & Pink|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messy, Antoine Griezmann|
|Favorite Book||Sustenance is better than hunger, treeconomics by Stephen j. Dubner and Steven Levitt.|
Anju Sharma’s Family & More
|Son & Husband|
Anju Sharma’s Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Eating & Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||1 crore INR|
Anju Sharma’s Social Media ID
Unknown Fact About Anju Sharma
- The total net worth of Anju Sharma is around Rs 1 crore.
- Anju Sharma is a very bright student since childhood.
- When Anju Sharma was in school, she had failed in the Chemistry paper in the pre-board exam of class 10th.
- After this he took care of himself and worked hard. After this, when she reached class 12th, here too she failed in the economics paper of class 12th.
- Even after this she became dejected. However, he did not give up. She stood firm. Worked on your shortcomings.
- He did MBA after doing BSc from Jaipur.
- After doing MBA, Anju started preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examination. However, now by working on her weaknesses, she had strengthened her studies so much that she had succeeded in this exam in the first attempt itself.
- When Anju cracked this exam, she was only 22 years old.
- He started his career in the year 1991 from the post of Assistant Collector in Rajkot.
- In an interview, Anju Sharma had said that there were many chapters left to be read during the pre-board exam.
- It was time for dinner and now I started feeling nervous that I had not been prepared for the exam. If this continues then I will fail.
- He told that everyone was saying that 10th marks are very important, because they decide our future.
- However, later he cleared the UPSC exam at the age of just 22.
- She also did B.Sc. and MBA from Jaipur. After becoming an IAS officer, Anju Sharma started her career as an Assistant Collector in Rajkot in 1991.
- IAS officer Anju Sharma is one such person who showed extraordinary patience to crack the UPSC exam.
- Not only this, but he also cracked this exam in the very first attempt.
- The most interesting thing is that he had to taste failure in the pre-board exam held in class 10th. She failed in the chemistry exam.
- Not only this, when she somehow passed 10th and reached 12th, she got another shock.
- Actually, she failed in the subject of Economics in the 12th class board exam. However, he got distinction marks in other subjects.
- He did not give up in front of these failures, but tried to learn from them.
People Also Ask About Anju Sharma
1. Who is IAS Anju Sharma?
ANS-Dr. Anju Sharma is a member of the prestigious Indian Administrative Service and has been serving in the Government at senior leadership positions for more than 28 years. She currently holds the office of Labour, Skill Development and Employment Department, Government of Gujarat, as Additional Chief Secretary.
2. What is the qualification of IAS Anju Sharma?
ANS – IAS Anju Sharma was a distinction holder in both class 10 and class 12 state board exam. She went on to complete her BSc and MBA from the University of Rajasthan in Jaipur where was a gold medalist in both! IAS Anju Sharma does not believe in last minute preparation rather she keeps working on making herself better.
3. What is the rank of Anju in UPSC?
ANS- In 1991, Anju Sharma had secured 22nd rank in the mock test.
IAS Anju Sharma Biography: आईएएस अंजू शर्मा का जन्म