(UPPSC Assistant) UPPSC Assistant Town Planner ATP Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 24 Posts.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Assistant Town Planner Exam Posts Notification 2023. All those candidates of India who are interested in this UPPSC ATP 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 can apply online application from 14 August 2023 to 14 September 2023. For recruitment details, pay scale, age limit, selection process, job information and all other information keep reading this article further.
(UPPSC Assistant) important dates
Candidates can apply by visiting its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha Commission has started the application from 14/08/2023 and the last date for applying online: 14/09/2023 has been given. Exam Fee Payment Last Date : 14/09/2023 Given. The exam date will be decided as per the schedule. Admit card will be made available before the exam.
(UPPSC Assistant) Application fee
Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha Commission has fixed General/OBC/EWS: 125/- SC/ST 65/- and PH candidates: 25/-.
Candidates Can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
(UPPSC Assistant) Age limit
Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha Commission has fixed minimum age: 21 years and maximum age: 40 years. Additional age relaxation is also given as per the UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Rules 2023.
(UPPSC Assistant) Ability
The post name is UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023 Eligibility and there are total post 24 released. Bachelor Degree or PG Diploma in Town and Country Planning from any recognized University in India OR Associate Membership of at least one of the following Institute of Planners / American Institute of Town Planner / Member of Institute of Town Planner London or Institute of Town Associate Membership of Planners India or equivalent qualification in London or USA.
(UPPSC Assistant) How to fill UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023 Online Form-
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Called for New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 14/08/2023 to 14/09/2023.
- It is mandatory to have OTR i.e. One Time Registration for UPPSC Recruitment.
Note, registration number is available only after 72 hours of OTR registration – so first OTR has to be done, only then application has to be made.
- The Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023 / Recruitment 2023 – UP Govt Jobs 2023.
- Please check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form check the preview and all the columns carefully.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then the same has to be submitted
- If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted form.